This is is the personal webpage of
Damien Weidmann, briefly presenting his professional bio and his
Ph.D. in Applied Physics, Reims
University, 2002, France.
Currently Laser Spectroscopy team leader in the Space Science and
Technology Department of the Rutherford Appleton Laboratory (RAL Space),
Research and developement activities in the field of tunable laser spectroscopy methods and instruments for high sensitivity detection of chemicals, including:
- In situ laser spectroscopy,
- Remote laser sensing,
- Optical heterodyne spectro-radiometry.
- Atmospheric sounding,
- Earth and planetary observation,
- Environmental monitoring,
- Fundamental physical chemistry,
- Security and defense,
- Non invasive medical diagnostics,
- Industrial applications.